Annmarie Chiarello is an associate in Winstead's Business Restructuring/Bankruptcy Practice Group. Annmarie practice focuses primarily on commercial bankruptcy and restructuring matters in numerous industries, including: oil and gas, retail, real estate, and health care.
Annmarie experience includes representing and counseling secured lenders, debtors, lessors, landlords, trade creditors, premium finance companies, and financial institutions in a wide-variety of liquidation and reorganization proceedings.
- Local counsel to secured creditor in helicopter oil field services bankruptcy (N.D. Tex. 16-31854).
- Assisted in representation of DIP Lender and landlord of hospital bankruptcy(N.D. Tex. 16-40273)
- Assisted in the representation of Debtor, an aircraft manufacturing company bankruptcy(N.D. 16-30633).
- Assisted in representing secured creditors in numerous oil and gas bankruptcies (S.D. Tex 16-33645, W.D. Ok. 16-11230, and E.D. Tex. 15-41607)
- Assisted in the representation of equipment lender in oil field services bankruptcy (N.D. 16-33971).
- Assisted in the representation of the largest unsecured creditor in helicopter oil field services bankruptcy. (N.D. Tex. 16-34393).