Drew is a member of Winstead's Public Finance Practice Group. She has experience representing issuers, borrowers and developers in municipal bond and economic development transactions for governmental capital projects, residential real estate development, utility projects, education projects and healthcare projects. Drew has also represented underwriters in municipal bond public offerings, and counseled on securities law disclosure issues, MSRB and SEC rules and coordinated responses to the SEC’s Municipalities Continuing Disclosure Cooperation initiative, and served as counsel to multiple development authorities and quasi-governmental entities. In addition, Drew has represented financial institutions and lenders serving as direct purchasers and credit providers of municipal bonds and as trustees in municipal and corporate bond offerings. Drew also has experience representing manufacturing companies which are relocating or expanding, with a heavy emphasis on foreign direct investment. She helps companies negotiate and implement incentive packages with state and local governments.
- Bond Counsel on over $3 billion worth of capital financing projects
- Represented north Texas city in multiple phases of financing and development of residential and commercial real estate projects through special district assessment-backed bonds
- Represented largest north Texas city in the issuance and development of subordinate lien commercial paper program
- Represented Korean auto manufacturer in financing and negotiating incentives for major manufacturing plant headquarters located in Georgia
- Served as underwriter’s counsel for the first High Occupancy Toll Lane project in Georgia and on multiple high-yield real estate project financing transactions in Texas
- Counsel to trustees on multi-family residential housing developments, charter school financings, and other conduit financing transactions
- Counsel to major financial institution on direct placements of municipal debt and the issuance of credit and liquidity instruments supporting municipal debt