Frasher Murphy's practice is focused primarily on complex Chapter 11 cases; however, he has experience in all areas of bankruptcy law in cases under Chapters 7 and 11. He represents debtors, traditional and nontraditional secured lenders, post-petition lenders, bondholders, purchasers and all other types of secured and unsecured creditors.
- Secured Creditors: Representation of lenders, lender groups, investors, bondholder groups and all other types of secured creditors
- Unsecured Creditors: Representation of unsecured creditors' committees, trade creditors, landlords, lessors and all other types of unsecured creditors
- Debtors: Representation of Chapter 11 debtors in complex Chapter 11 cases
- Trustees: Representation of Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 trustees in connection with all aspects of case administration, including asset disposition, avoidance litigation and claim objections
- Purchasers: Representation of asset purchasers
- Litigation: Representation of both plaintiffs and defendants in all types of bankruptcy litigation, including preference litigation, fraudulent transfer litigation, lien avoidance, insider litigation, equitable subordination and contract disputes