Gabe Gutierrez is a member of Winstead's Corporate, Securities/Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group.
Gabe has experience representing public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, public offerings of debt and equity securities, private placements, governance matters and general business matters, including drafting and negotiating contracts for various transactions. Gabe also advises public companies with their reporting and compliance under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Prior to joining Winstead in 2011, Gabe worked in the corporate group of a large national law firm, focusing primarily on corporate and securities matters.
Corporate Finance & Securities Matters
- Represented NASDAQ-listed oil and gas company in $280 million senior notes exchange offer
- Represented NYSE-listed oil and gas company in private placement of $375 million of senior notes and related tender offer of $300 million outstanding senior notes
- Represented NYSE-listed oil and gas company in $300 million convertible notes offering
- Represented NYSE-listed oil and gas company in private placement of $450 million of senior notes, subsequent exchange offer of such senior notes, and the related tender offer of $250 million outstanding senior notes
- Represented NASDAQ-listed biotechnology company in a $15 million registered direct offering
- Represented NASDAQ-listed biotechnology company in connection with a registered at-the-market offering of up to $25 million of common stock
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented NASDAQ-listed oil and gas company in the sale of its Mexican assets pursuant to a $30 million asset purchase agreement
- Represented private drilling fluid company in sale of all of the outstanding membership interests of the company pursuant to a $49 million unit purchase agreement
- Represented individual in the sale of all of his interests in related companies pursuant to a $6 million stock and unit purchase agreement
- Represented parent company in the sale of its oil & gas surveying subsidiary for cash consideration of approximately $230 million