Jeff Gilmore is a member of Winstead's Energy Practice Group. Jeff has experience in a wide variety of litigation matters, including complex product liability cases, fiduciary litigation, probate matters, general commercial litigation, and various oil and gas disputes. He focuses his practice on energy litigation.
Prior to graduating from law school, Jeff pitched in the minor leagues for three different farm systems, working in corporate finance as an analyst for Cisco Systems during the offseason. A licensed pilot since age 18, Jeff holds multiple pilot ratings and has amassed flight time in over a dozen different aircraft. Using his technical background of aviation, Jeff first developed his litigation practice by defending manufacturers in the aerospace industry.
- Defense of oil and gas producers in royalty litigation, including multi-district litigation
- Prosecution of oil and gas producers in title and trespass disputes
- Prosecution of fiduciary litigation for beneficiaries
- Defense of financial institutions in fiduciary litigation
- Defense of land developers in disputes brought by homeowners
- Defense of railroads in personal injury and wrongful death cases
- Defense of aerospace manufacturers in personal injury and wrongful death cases