Madelyn Chortek Eisenberg advises clients in commercial lending and financial transactions, including syndicated financings, middle market and asset-based financings, reserve-based financings, acquisition financings, and intercreditor and subordination arrangements. Her experience representing lenders, agents, and borrowers in commercial lending and workout transactions enables her to provide a broad perspective to clients in developing creative and efficient solutions. Madelyn also has substantial experience in the areas of energy and sports financing.
- Represents and advises clients in connection with documentation, negotiation, and administration of a broad range of secured and unsecured commercial finance transactions including:
- Representation of administrative agent in a $1.8 billion syndicated credit facility secured by producing oil and gas properties in 10 different states
- Representation of various sports teams and affiliates in connection with revolving credit and term loans, league-wide credit facilities, and stadium financings
- Representation of administrative agent in credit facility to finance acquisition of over 81 convenience stores
- Represents and advises borrowers and lenders in loan workouts and restructurings