Mike McWilliams has provided counsel to a wide range of real estate clients since 1973. His broad experience in the real estate arena, including development, financing, equity investment and work-outs, serves as a reservoir of knowledge that he can bring to assist clients in achieving practical solutions to help achieve their objectives.
Mike's financial background, coupled with his training and experience, result in a combination that provides a valuable resource to clients in the formulation and execution of their plans.
- Representation of developers in virtually all types of development, including apartments, retail, office and mixed-use developments, with extensive experience in high density urban projects
- Representation of both developers and investors in conjunction with equity infusions, structuring equity vehicles and negotiation of documentation for equity vehicles
- Representation of both lenders and borrowers in work-outs of distressed projects
- Representation of both lenders and borrowers in conjunction with construction financing, mezzanine financing and permanent financing
- Representation of property owners in dealing with a wide range of telecommunications, video and broadband issues
- Preparation and analysis of condominium documentation for residential, commercial and mixed-use condominiums
- Preparation and analysis of restrictive covenants for residential and commercial developments