Preston "Trip" Dyer is a member of Winstead's Taxation, Employee Benefits & Private Business Practice Group. His practice focuses on federal and state tax planning for business transactions, including entity formations, mergers and acquisitions, real estate development and investments, and tax credit financing. He routinely assists investment managers in the formation of private investment funds and represents nonprofit corporations in connection with obtaining tax exemptions and operations.
- Partnership and limited liability company formations and transactions
- Corporate organizations, reorganizations and mergers
- Nonprofit corporation and tax-exempt entity formation and transactions
- State franchise and property tax planning
- Private investment fund formation