Rebecca Moss is a member of Winstead's Construction Practice Group. Prior to joining Winstead, Rebecca served as the legislative director at the Texas Association of Manufacturers where she provided key information and analysis regarding the effects of state and federal legislative and regulatory proposals related to the manufacturing industry. Rebecca has also assisted businesses, trade associations and other interest groups with developing legislative strategies and navigating governmental processes. She has experience working in the areas of environmental, energy, civil jurisprudence, workers’ compensation, tax, economic development, legislative ethics, and governmental procurement issues.
- Experience drafting and negotiating construction documents for owners and contractors on commercial construction projects
- Review construction documents in connection with public and project finance transactions
- Experience representing owners in construction litigation
- With lobbying background, analyzes construction-related legislation and the development of construction law in Texas
- Represent clients as bond counsel and underwriter's counsel in tax-exempt and taxable financings for various public entities