Abigail Rosen is a member of Winstead’s Wealth Preservation Practice Group. Her practice focuses on litigation related to estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer taxes. Abigail gained a great deal of experience from her time spent in the national tax office of a Big Four accounting firm in Washington, D.C. She has experience in matters related to trust, estates, beneficiaries and estate administration.
- Advises high net worth individuals in matters involving gift and estate tax audits in Internal Revenue Service examinations, appeals, and trials
- Handles full range of controversy and planning matters in negotiations with Internal Revenue Service and U.S. Tax Court
- Advises individuals and businesses in family wealth transfers
- Represents corporate and private trustees, and trust departments in administration of trusts and fiduciary litigation matters
- Represents individuals, fiduciaries, executors, and beneficiaries in complex litigation matters and estate administrations
- Represented estate in in-depth dividend and distribution tracing from S corporation to various trusts and beneficiaries to refute IRS application of Sections 2042 and 2036
- Represented donor in in-depth examination of historical case law to refute IRS assertion of Section 2036