An Nguyen is a member of Winstead's Business Litigation Practice Group. He represents companies and business owners in a variety of litigation matters. He also has experience representing debtor companies through all steps of restructuring in various industries, including oil and gas, retail, and entertainment.
Prior to joining Winstead, An was an associate in the commercial litigation and business restructuring groups at large law firms in Chicago.
- Represented insurance carrier in various contract, coverage, and bad faith disputes.
- Represented independent oil and gas company in prepackaged chapter 11 case in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas.
- Represented large independent supplier of replacement tires in prearranged chapter 11 case in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
- Represented whole distributor of women’s apparel in chapter 11 restructuring in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Represented national real estate investment trust in prosecuting complex breach of contract and fraudulent transfer case and in defendants’ subsequent bankruptcy cases.
- Represented pharmacy benefits manager in various actions, including successfully defending fraud counterclaim against motion to dismiss and defeating emergency motion for temporary restraining order.