Anneke Cronje focuses her practice on representing corporate and individual clients in a wide variety of litigation in state and federal courts involving commercial disputes, breach of contract actions, real estate matters, and employment matters.
Anneke has assisted with every phase of dispute resolution, including drafting pleadings and dispositive motions, managing e-discovery, taking and defending depositions, prepping witnesses, handling hearings, engaging in mediation, and negotiating settlements. Anneke has experience in handling matters in both state and federal courts, as well as arbitrating matters before the AAA.
- Representation of individuals and companies in commercial and business disputes across a wide array of industries in suits involving a variety of contract and tort claims. Representative cases include:
- Obtaining dismissal of all claims against individual in special appearance proceeding where alleged damages exceeded $10 million
- Obtaining favorable result for client in commercial arbitration proceeding against a Fortune 500 company
- Representing commercial landlord in lease dispute with tenant; obtained summary judgment in favor of landlord
- Representing judgment holders in post-judgment collections efforts
- Representing midstream oil and gas company in case involving rupture of pipeline
- Representing owners and contractors in resolving disputes arising during construction, including payment disputes, and lien and bond claims
- Representing policyholders in coverage disputes with insurers