Brandon Schaller is a member of Winstead’s Finance & Lending Practice Group. Brandon regularly advises agent banks, financial institutions, private equity funds and corporate borrowers in a variety of financial transactions, including syndicated financings, senior and subordinated debt financings, secured and unsecured financings, asset-based financings, cash-flow financings and other types of debt and equity transactions.
- Represented corporate borrower in $1.25 billion credit facility provided by a syndicate of lenders
- Represented agent bank in $217 million credit facility provided to a battery maintenance and engineering services company
- Represented bank in $70 million credit facility provided to an electrical and lighting services company
- Represented private equity lender in $34 million secured mezzanine term loan to a consumer electronic repairs company
- Represented private equity lender in $24 million credit facility provided to a dental service organization
- Represented private equity fund in $120 million revolving credit facility for new and add-on investments