Bryce Morgan is a member of Winstead's Corporate, Commercial Transactions & Outsourcing Practice Group. He counsels public and private companies on strategic transactions and general corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, finance, commercial contracts and corporate governance.
Bryce has represented clients in many industries, including aviation, food and agribusiness, energy, construction and manufacturing.
Prior to practicing law, Bryce competed internationally as a brakeman on the U.S. Bobsled Team. He is fluent in Russian and spent nearly three years doing both volunteer and professional work in Russia and Eastern Europe.
Commercial Transactions and Outsourcing
- Represented a domestic airline in connection with aircraft sale transactions
- Represented a public logistics company in drafting and negotiation of master services agreements and statements of work with vendors and service providers in a variety of industries
- Represented a utility company in connection with a contract for the refurbishment of two major power station facilities
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented a NYSE-listed foods company in its $145 million divestiture of five subsidiaries to a Chinese buyer
- Represented a NYSE-listed agribusiness company in its acquisition of a crop genetics business from a public chemicals company
- Represented a NYSE-listed foods company in its $286 million acquisition of an organic food business from a private equity firm
- Represented a private equity fund in its acquisition of a specialty manufacturing company
- Representing a public industrial equipment manufacturer in its acquisition of a distribution business
- Served as trustee’s counsel for national bank in multiple issuances of single and multi-family mortgage bonds
- Served as bond counsel for a rural water district in several refunding bond issuances
- Represented a large bank in a series of amendments to a credit agreement