Carter Dickson is a business litigation attorney whose practice focuses on energy litigation, land acquisition, and alternative dispute resolution. Carter frequently represents high-profile energy clients in both state and federal courts with complex litigation and appellate matters involving eminent domain, property disputes, and business and environmental torts.
- Actively participate in pretrial litigation and trial preparation, including pleadings, discovery, dispositive motion practice, trials, settlement, and appellate briefing
- Represent Fortune 500 energy companies in eminent domain matters involving billion-dollar infrastructure project
- Represent large insurers in multi-district litigation arising from class action lawsuits
- Prepare and negotiate confidential settlement agreements, and prepare clients for mediation
- Represent clients in environmental litigation matters including disputes related to federal and environmental statutes, regulatory compliance, and contractual disputes