Chairman Emeritus Denis Braham is a member of the firm's Real Estate Development & Investments and Corporate, Securities/Mergers & Acquisitions practices, and he chairs Winstead's Sports Business & Media Industry Group. An attorney with Winstead since 1989, Denis provides counsel to professional sports clients, including the Dallas Cowboys and the Houston Texans. As a real estate and corporate attorney, he travels extensively for developers, investors and lenders throughout the country.
- Denis is known as a "deal maker" and has assisted many clients in numerous broad-based and complex business transactions. See corporate profile.
- Corporate and business organizations
- Reorganization and planning, including financing, commercial transactions, venture capital transactions, business start-ups, acquisitions, spin-offs, sales, mergers and intellectual property rights related to business acquisitions
- His broad-based Real Estate practice regularly involves representation of all segments of the real estate industry in Texas and multistate transactions. See real estate profile.
- Representation of significant real estate developers, lending institutions, landlords and tenants in significant lease transactions and large commercial, industrial and residential transactions
- Acquisition, financing, construction, development, leasing, syndication, sale/leaseback, management and operations of public and private buildings, unimproved land, hospital projects, hotels, apartments, office buildings, recreational developments, shopping centers, malls, warehouses, industrial developments and multi-unit projects
- He also has a broad-based sports practice representing sports teams and international companies that provide development, leasing, management, financial and marketing expertise for sports teams and leisure, public assembly, entertainment and recreational facilities, both in the United States and internationally. See sports profile.
- In his international practice, Denis has a broad variety of transactional experience, involving international franchising and licensing, international project development, international finance, and multinational transactions.