Jennifer Hardegree is a shareholder in Winstead's Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group. She is experienced in a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions, including representing clients in connection with the financing, leasing, acquisition, disposition and development of both unimproved and improved real property, including office, retail, mixed-use, multifamily, hotel and resort projects. Her practice focuses on representing lenders in financing transactions, landlords and developers in leasing office, retail and multi-use projects, and developers of master-planned communities in the disposition of unimproved commercial real property and residential lot sales.
- Financing: Representation of lenders and borrowers in various financing transactions, including the origination, refinancing, modification and renegotiation of acquisition, development, redevelopment and construction loans for office, retail, mixed-use, multifamily, hotel and resort projects, including preparation and negotiation of loan documents and other transaction documents, review of title and survey, leases and other due diligence, and corporate/entity documentation.
- Commercial Leasing: Representation of landlords/developers and tenants in preparation, negotiations and workouts of leases and subleases for office, retail and mixed-use projects.
- Acquisitions/Dispositions and Development: Representation of real estate developers, owners and investors in the acquisition, development and disposition of unimproved and improved commercial property and wholesale residential lot sales to builders, including preparation and negotiation of purchase and sale agreements, easements, restrictive covenant agreements, license agreements and various other transaction documents, and other title and development matters.
- Public/Private Partnerships: Representation of local convention and visitors bureau, including preparation and negotiation of contracts with local governmental agencies and service providers and advising on corporate governance matters.
- Sports Venues: Assistance with preparation and negotiation of concessions, sales agency, premium seating, sponsorship and venue license agreements for sports facilities and events.
- Financial Services Networks: Representation of major financial services and payment networks, including preparation of a variety of agreements with financial institutions, processors and other EFT networks, and researching and advising on regulatory matters.