Justin is a member of Winstead’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group. Justin is a retired Special Agent, Army Veteran, and former member of the U.S. Intelligence community. Justin has helped a number of Winstead’s industrial and insurance clients obtain favorable resolutions to their cases. Justin’s specialized background has given him an edge on the opposition. His ability to scrutinize complex factual details and find the key evidence has repeatedly changed the tide of litigation.
- Represented a multinational oxygen production company in the successful resolution of a negligence and products liability suit, involving more than $100 million in alleged damages resulting from the explosion of a chemical plant.
- Represented a global loss adjusting and third party administrator in the favorable resolution of a complex breach of contract case.
- Represented a worker’s compensation network in the successful resolution of an unprecedented lawsuit from a provider.
- Represented an individual in the resolution of a lawsuit by his previous employer for alleged tortious interference and violations of a non-compete agreement.
- Represented a multinational industrial company in the successful resolution of a contentious multi-million dollar insurance coverage case.
- Represented numerous insurance clients in obtaining favorable settlements to resolve litigation claims.
- Ongoing defense of insurers, policy holders, third party administrators, loss adjusting firms, and adjusters in high-exposure insurance coverage, bad-faith, and contract litigation.