Justin is a member of Winstead’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group. Justin is a retired Special Agent, Army Veteran, and former member of the U.S. Intelligence community. Justin has helped a number of Winstead’s industrial and insurance clients obtain favorable resolutions to their cases. Justin’s specialized background has given him an edge on the opposition. His ability to scrutinize complex factual details and find the key evidence has repeatedly changed the tide of litigation.
- Represented a multinational oxygen production company in the successful resolution of a negligence and products liability suit, involving more than $100 million in alleged damages resulting from the explosion of a chemical plant.
- Represented a global loss adjusting and third party administrator in the favorable resolution of multiple complex breach of contract cases.
- Represented a worker’s compensation network in the successful resolution of an unprecedented lawsuit from a provider.
- Represented a large oil and gas services company in the favorable resolution of a complex dispute over the ownership of millions of dollars’ worth of intellectual property.
- Represented a multinational industrial company in the successful resolution of a contentious multi-million dollar insurance coverage case.
- Represented numerous insurance clients and adjusting companies in obtaining favorable settlements to resolve litigation claims.
- Represented individuals in cases involving shareholder buyout disputes, tortious interference claims, and alleged violations of non-compete agreements.
- Ongoing defense of insurers, policy holders, third party administrators, loss adjusting firms, and adjusters in high-exposure insurance coverage, bad-faith, and contract litigation.