Katherine Tallichet is a member of Winstead’s Finance & Lending Practice Group. She has experience representing large commercial banks in complex transactions. Katherine also has experience working with upstream energy transactions, workouts, bankruptcy matters as well as mergers & acquisitions.
- Representation of a large commercial bank as first lien agent in an oil and gas Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Representation of a US independent oil and gas company in a USD19 million acquisition of onshore oil and gas leases in Texas and Louisiana through Chapter 11 bankruptcy 363 sale.
- Representation of Administrative Agent in connection with syndicated loans to distressed E&P companies, focused on workout solutions.
- Representation of private equity sponsors in acquisition finance transactions.
- Representation of a US independent oil and gas company in a USD302 million divestiture of oil and gas assets in the Utica Shale in Ohio.