Lorin Combs has been a member of Winstead's Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group since 2001. Lorin advises clients in a variety of complex real estate transactions, with an emphasis on representing developers and investors in the acquisition, financing, leasing and sale of office complexes, retail centers, multifamily projects and industrial facilities. Lorin also focuses on the development and financing of mixed-use and condominium developments and data centers.
- Acquisition/Development Transactions: Representation of developers and investors in in all stages of the development of retail centers, hotels and resorts, multi-family projects, offices, mixed-use and condominium developments, industrial uses, build-to-suit and speculative projects.
- Leasing: Representation of landlords and tenants in retail, office, mixed-use, industrial leases and data center, including preparation and negotiation of leases and related matters.
- Property Management: Representation of property owners and managers in connection with the negotiation of property management agreements and advising with respect to operational issues related to income producing properties.
- Finance: Representation of borrowers and institutional lenders in with a broad range of debt and equity financing, including construction, mezzanine and permanent loans and workouts of distressed assets, including debt restructuring and foreclosures.
- Equity Transactions: Representation of investors in the structuring and formation of all types of real estate entities, including joint ventures.