Nelson Block reached a high point in his career during his fourth year of practice, at the closing of a large subdivision sale that the parties had been negotiating for weeks. The senior lawyer on the other side, a man much older than Nelson, shook his hand and said, "Young man, I've enjoyed watching you work."
Nelson assists his clients in creating and implementing strategies for their business transactions. For more than 40 years, Nelson has applied his analysis, drafting and negotiation skills to hundreds of real estate, finance and corporate matters, including turnarounds and workouts. His clients include emerging businesses, Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, charities and governments.
Unique Lawyer Experience
- Represented the seller in the largest commercial land sale in the Houston area in 2013
- Planning, negotiation and documentation of loans
- Negotiation and implementation of loan workouts, foreclosures and liquidations
- Real estate sales and purchases
- Real estate development
- Business acquisitions and dispositions