Rose Pauler-Rush is a member of Winstead's Wealth Preservation Practice Group. Rose focuses on assisting high net worth individuals and their families with matters involving fiduciaries, trusts, and estate planning. Prior to her law career, Rose worked as a paralegal where she assisted in matters related to personal injury, transportation, construction, employment, business and professional liability.
- Design and prepare primary estate planning documents, such as revocable trusts, wills, and financial and medical powers of attorney
- Advise and assist executors, trustees, and beneficiaries with the funding, administration, taxation, and distribution of trusts and estates
- Design, implement, and monitor transfer tax minimization strategies, such as gifts to family trusts, installment sales to grantor trusts, and grantor retained annuity trusts (GRATs)
- Assist families with the formation of closely-held businesses to own and manage family assets
- Prepare and review federal gift tax returns (IRS Forms 709) and federal estate tax returns (IRS Forms 706)
- Assist trustees with judicial and non-judicial modifications/reformations to irrevocable trusts