Rusty Tucker is a member of Winstead’s Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group. His practice involves advising clients in a variety of real estate transactions, including the acquisition, disposition and financing of real estate assets throughout the United States. Additionally, Rusty has experience in conducting title and survey examinations and representing clients in multi-family developments and mixed-use condominium transactions. He has reviewed, negotiated and drafted many complex contracts and agreements, with a strong emphasis on purchase and sale agreements, operating agreements, leases, assignments and deeds.
- Assisted in the representation of an investment company with its acquisition of a portfolio of 8 retail drug stores located in California, Florida, Illinois, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin for approximately $40 million.
- Assisted in the representation of a multi-family development company, as landlord, in negotiating an office lease in the space located beneath its multi-family housing building in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Assisted in the representation of a development company in its disposition upon completion of phase I construction of a fully-permitted and entitled self-storage development project in Santa Clarita, California for over $11 million.
- Assisted in the representation of a development company in its disposition, upon completion of construction of a self-storage facility, of 100% of the LLC membership interests of the property owner in Henderson, Nevada for approximately $30 million.
- Assisted in the representation of a development company with its acquisition of a portfolio of 3 self-storage facilities located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex for approximately $37 million.
- Assisted in the representation of a developer in its acquisition of the office unit of a mixed-use condominium in Dallas and the transfer of declarant rights for approximately $115 million.
- Assisted in the representation of a multi-family/student housing development company with its acquisition, development, debt financing, preferred equity financing, and disposition of multiple properties throughout the United States.