Stephen Linley is a member of Winstead's Corporate, Commercial Transactions & Outsourcing Practice Group. He has experience working with complex commercial finance transactions, including asset-based and leveraged lending, syndicated deals and regulated industry financings. Stephen has represented private equity sponsors, financial institutions, and corporate borrowers in a variety of industries. He also has experience in general corporate, mergers and acquisitions, commodities and other derivative related matters.
- Administrative Agent in a term loan senior secured syndicated financing of an acquisition of emergency transport companies
- Administrative Agent in a term loan senior secured syndicated financing of an acquisition of telecommunication companies
- Administrative Agent in an asset-backed financing of a fracking company
- Energy corporate borrower in a senior secured revolving credit facility
- Bank syndicate in a master repurchase transaction with the Republic of Argentina
- Private equity sponsor’s secured letter-of-credit financing for various limited partnership acquisitions
- Debtor in Chapter 11 Debtor-In-Possession financings
- Energy commodity ISDA Master Agreements
Stephen is a contributing writer for Winstead’s Airlines Blog.