Yasmin Atasi has been a member of Winstead's litigation practice since 1990. Her practice includes lender liability defense, debt collection for financial institutions, real estate litigation, landlord/tenant litigation, securities fraud litigation, fiduciary litigation, insurance defense and coverage litigation, Employee Retirement Income Security Act litigation, and general complex commercial and business disputes.
- Represents financial institutions, including banks, mortgage companies, servicers, and other lenders
- Represents commercial and residential landlords, and owners and developers of real property
- Represents insurance companies in disputes with insureds
- Complex business litigation, including securities fraud litigation and complex commercial disputes
- Contract, partnership and business tort litigation