Where Litigation and Business Work. Together.
Representing clients in commercial litigation is a significant part of Winstead’s practice.
And while it’s our profession and passion, we are acutely aware that nearly all of our clients want their lawsuit or dispute to go away. Quickly, definitively, discreetly and inexpensively.
To that end, we leverage the knowledge, resources and experience of our full-service business law firm with a litigation bench of more than 100-attorneys strong. Our litigation team is strengthened by a powerhouse appellate group that includes board-certified appellate lawyers.
When litigation is necessary, our goal is to work with our clients to develop and implement an effective and efficient strategy. We are fully committed to our clients and to their objectives. We work vigorously to protect their rights and interests, in cases large and small, while helping them evaluate, manage and control the risks, costs and uncertainties associated with litigation.
Winstead's litigators offer you in-depth experience in the following areas:
- Class Actions
- Lender Liability
- Real Estate Disputes
- Partnership Disputes
- Oil and Gas Cases
- Business Tort and Contractual Disputes
- Fraud Cases
- Misappropriation of Trade Secrets
Winstead's Commercial Litigation Practice Group works closely with other practice groups to cover a wide array of complex litigation. The list below represents just a few key areas. For information on related practices, please see the gray column to the right.
- Antitrust Litigation
- Banking Litigation
- Business Torts Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Consumer Protection Litigation
- Contractual Commercial Litigation
- Energy and Environmental Litigation
- Healthcare Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Intellectual Property & Technology Litigation
- Labor & Employment Litigation
- Nonsubscriber Defense
- Probate, Wills & Trusts Litigation
- Products Liability Defense Litigation
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Securities Litigation & Enforcement
- Surety & Fidelity Litigation
- Toxic Tort Litigation