Andrew Scheller represents financial institutions in a variety of lending transactions. His practice is focused on working with regional and national banks as lenders in commercial and real estate loans. This work extends to include workouts, restructuring, and foreclosures of problem loans. Additionally, Andrew has experience in representing borrowers in the acquisition and sale of commercial real estate properties.
- Representation of institutional lenders in connection with a variety of real estate loan transactions including origination of mortgage and construction loans, participations, loan sales and acquisitions
- Representation of institutional lenders in connection with a variety of commercial loans including working capital loans and asset-based loans
- Representation of special servicers of securitized loans in workouts, restructuring and foreclosures of problem loans
- Representation of national self-storage company in connection with over forty acquisitions and sales of self-storage facilities, including standalone properties and multi-property portfolio transactions
- Assisted with the representation of an administrative agent in connection with a US $750 million secured credit facility for a company in the consumer electronics accessory industry
- Assisted with the representation of an administrative agent in connection with a US $2 billion unsecured credit facility for a Fortune 500 company