Holly Magliolo is a member of Winstead’s Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group. Holly represents developers and investors in the acquisition, financing and disposition of retail centers, office complexes, industrial facilities and mixed-use projects, including multi-site portfolio transactions. Her practice includes the negotiation of leases and related asset management work on behalf of both landlords and tenants.
- Represented the purchaser in the acquisition and subsequent master leasing and financing of 221 gas station and convenience store locations in the Northeastern United States
- Represented the purchaser in the acquisition of a portfolio of six retail shopping centers located in Gainesville, Virginia; manage all ongoing leasing and management transactions for the asset
- Represented the tenant in the negotiation of its 180,000 square foot national headquarters office lease
- Represented the borrower in the financing of a 27-site retail portfolio across nine states
- Represented the tenant in the negotiation of its 30,000 square foot national headquarters office lease