Paige Castañeda focuses on the business and transactional needs of growing companies. She represents entrepreneurs, investors, public and private companies and individuals in a wide variety of industries. Her clients include leading companies in industries such as healthcare, technology, energy, real estate, sports/fitness, general industrial, and financial services.
Paige’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions and the transactional needs of angel and venture investors and early and growth stage companies. She has also handled a wide range of public and private debt and equity securities offerings, formation and dissolution of entities, corporate governance and general business contract matters. Paige speaks, writes and reads Spanish fluently, and has lived and traveled extensively in Latin America.
Prior to attending Baylor Law School, from which she graduated cum laude, Paige worked as a financial analyst for a Nasdaq-traded company in the manufacturing sector. Paige has worked extensively in Winstead's Austin and Houston offices.
- Regulated industry mergers and acquisitions (including HMOs, home health agencies, insurance companies, electric providers and banks)
- Physician group acquisitions
- Angel and venture capital financings, including both debt and equity financings
- New business formation, development, funding and strategy
- Shareholder derivative litigation
- Complex corporate reorganizations and restructurings in connection with public and private offerings, trust and estate administration, family succession planning and marital dissolutions
- RE partnership formation and financings, including medical office buildings
- Bank and institutional debt financings of public and private companies