Paige Castañeda focuses on the business and transactional needs of growing companies. She represents entrepreneurs, investors, public and private companies and individuals in a wide variety of industries. Her clients include leading companies in industries such as healthcare, technology, energy, real estate, sports/fitness and financial services.
Paige’s practice encompasses mergers and acquisitions, public and private debt and equity securities offerings, formation and dissolution of entities, corporate governance and general business contracts. Paige fluently speaks, writes and reads Spanish and has lived and traveled extensively in Latin America.
Paige spent two years in Winstead's Houston office before returning to the Austin office in July 2015. Prior to attending Baylor Law School, Paige worked as a financial analyst for a Nasdaq-traded company in the manufacturing sector.
- Regulated industry mergers and acquisitions (including HMOs, home health agencies, insurance companies, electric providers and banks)
- Angel and venture capital financings, including both debt and equity financings
- Physician group acquisitions
- Complex corporate reorganization and restructuring in connection with public and private offerings, trust and estate administration, family succession planning and marital dissolutions
- Bank and institutional debt financings of public and private companies
- New business formation, development, funding and strategy
- Shareholder derivative litigation