Ashley Cline focuses her practice on real estate and general business transactions, including the acquisition, financing, development, operation, leasing and disposition of real estate. Ashley primarily represents developers, private real estate firms and financial institutions in their capacities as sellers, purchasers, landlords, borrowers, lenders and owners in real estate transactions.
- Represents institutional landlords in leasing of office, retail, industrial, mixed-use, and restaurant space, particularly in the Dallas area
- Represents landlord-developers in build-to-suit transactions, including corporate headquarters buildings and surgical centers
- Represents clients in acquisition, development, leasing, and disposition of single and multiproperty portfolios
- Represents emerging retail and restaurants brands in leasing of high-end storefront retail, office, and restaurant locations
- Represents landlord-developers in negotiation of complex, multi-phase construction contracts
- Represents tenants nationwide in leasing of office and healthcare facilities