Ginger Epstein is a member of Winstead’s Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group. Ginger represents developers, landlords, tenants, borrowers, landowners, financial institutions and servicers on commercial real estate and lending matters, with a particular emphasis on acquisitions and dispositions, loan originations and servicing transactions. Her practice also includes defeasance, foreclosure and traditional real estate matters, including loan transactions, development transactions, and leasing.
- Acquisition and Disposition: Has represented sellers and purchasers in the acquisition and disposition of various types of commercial real estate (including subdivision developments, raw land, retail developments and industrial properties) and in the acquisition and disposition of entity landowners.
- Commercial Leasing: Has represented landlords, tenants and other parties in the negotiation of commercial leases and subleases (including for office, retail, homeless shelter and industrial properties).
- Financing: Has represented borrowers, lenders and servicers in connection with the acquisition, transfer, refinancing, modification and servicing of acquisition and construction loans for commercial and multifamily properties. Additionally, has represented lenders in connection with asset based loans.
- Securitized Lending: Has represented servicers for CMBS loans and loans held by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in connection with multifamily properties (including loan modifications, transfers, consents, foreclosures and forbearances).
- Defeasances: Has represented servicers and consultants in defeasance matters.