Matthew Pyle is a member of Winstead’s Business Litigation Practice Group. Matthew’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation matters, representing clients in the oil & gas, restaurant, and engineering industries.
- Trial counsel in a seven-figure commercial lease dispute;
- Obtained partial summary judgment in an eight-figure dispute over a multi-national contract;
- Obtained summary judgment in a seven-figure dispute over a pump explosion;
- Obtained summary judgment in a seven-figure dispute regarding third-party indemnity;
- Represented plaintiffs and defendants in the oil and gas, construction, and hospitality industries in various commercial matters.