Stephen Joe is a member of Winstead’s Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group. Stephen practices in all areas of commercial real estate law with a particular concentration in acquisitions and dispositions, financings, leasing and joint ventures.
- Acquisition - Represented buyer in the acquisition and redevelopment of an existing retail shopping center into a self-storage warehouse.
- Disposition – Represented seller in the partial disposition of 400+ acres of raw land for the development of a mixed-use master-planned community.
- Financing – Represented borrowers in acquisition financings across various asset classes, including multi-family developments, single-tenant retail properties, and industrial warehouses.
- Leasing – Represented tenant in the leasing of a 300,000+ sf ground-up, build-to-suit smart factory and warehouse.
- Joint Ventures – Represented and advised sponsors and investors as to structuring joint ventures and syndicated offerings for the acquisition, development and/or management of multifamily, industrial, and retail projects.