Alden Paras is a member of the Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group in Winstead's Houston office, representing institutional and private clients in the acquisition, disposition and development of commercial real estate. Prior to joining Winstead, Alden was an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group at an international law firm in its Houston office, where he represented various public and private companies in connection with acquisitions, investments, joint ventures and other corporate transactions.
Alden's practice focuses on representing investors and developers in a broad range of commercial real estate transactions, including the financing, acquisition, disposition and development of both unimproved and improved real property. He also regularly represents private lenders in financing the acquisition, development and construction of real estate projects, with an emphasis on construction loans and horizontal development.
- Representation of a national institutional investor in the acquisition and disposition of various developed and undeveloped properties across national portfolio, including Texas, California, Florida, South Carolina and Georgia
- Representation of a publicly traded REIT in the disposition of retail portfolios in Texas in Georgia
- Representation of a national commercial real estate firm in the assemblage of unimproved properties across Texas
- Landlord representation in connection with long-term leasing of retail and office space
- Representation of an institutional investor in the acquisition and disposition of various multi-family and mixed-use projects across national portfolio, including California, Colorado and Illinois