Andrew Scheller is a member of Winstead's Finance & Lending Practice Group. He represents financial institutions in a variety of lending transactions with an emphasis on working with regional and national banks as lenders in commercial and real estate loans. Andrew also has experience representing clients in a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions, including the financing, development, acquisition, disposition, and leasing of commercial real estate properties.
- Representation of institutional lenders in connection with a variety of real estate loan transactions including origination of mortgage and construction loans, participations, loan sales and acquisitions
- Representation of institutional lenders in connection with a variety of commercial loans including working capital loans and asset-based loans
- Experience as in-house counsel for two national real estate companies
- Representation of national self-storage company in connection with over forty acquisitions and sales of self-storage facilities, including standalone properties and multi-property portfolio transactions
- Assisted with the representation of an administrative agent in connection with a US $750 million secured credit facility for a company in the consumer electronics accessory industry
- Assisted with the representation of an administrative agent in connection with a US $2 billion unsecured credit facility for a Fortune 500 company