Barry Putterman's experience covers all aspects of buying, selling, developing, leasing and financing real property. While committed to maintaining high technical skills, Barry understands the practical side of a transaction and utilizes a business approach to creatively overcome problems. Barry is known for his thorough analysis of challenging real estate problems. His experience and financial background permit Barry to quickly recognize issues and to organize and implement a plan to meet the client's objectives.
- Real Estate Development: Representation of real estate owners and developers in assembling land for single-family and multi-use projects, identifying and resolving title issues, supervising the platting and subdivision process, and preparing and negotiating restrictive covenants, easements, utility reimbursement agreements, and development agreements
- Real Estate Contracts: Representation of buyers and sellers on purchase and sale agreements on land, multifamily, retail, hospitality and industrial projects
- Real Estate Leasing: Negotiation and documentation of retail, office and industrial leases, including ground leases and subleases, and recognition and attornment agreements for both leases and subleases
- Real Estate Financing: Representation of borrowers and lenders on construction, mezzanine and permanent loans, as well as defeasances of conduit loans
- Specialized Transactions: Negotiation and documentation of defeasances