Ehren Hartz is a member of Winstead’s Corporate, Commercial Transactions & Outsourcing Practice Group. Ehren counsels both public and private companies in a variety of industries on all types of commercial transaction matters, focusing on supply-chain, procurement and business process outsourcing transactions. Ehren represents clients on both the sell-side and buy-side of such transactions.
Ehren has served, and continues to serve, as outside general counsel for multiple companies and routinely manages both day-to-day legal matters and company-wide projects and initiatives for these companies. He has considerable experience in the airline and aviation industry, working closely with both business units and in-house counsel of Fortune 500 companies in this industry. His international experience includes Mexico, Canada, Japan, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Italy, France, Germany and numerous Caribbean islands.
- Aviation, airline and travel industry transactions
- Equipment procurement and sales transactions
- Acquisitions and dispositions of both assets and stock of privately and publicly-held companies
- Business process outsourcing transactions
- Preparation for, representation during and exit from bankruptcy
- Dispositions and acquisitions of securities and assets in bankruptcy
- Representation of U.S. and foreign companies in cross-border transactions
- General corporate matters