Jacob Crawley is a member of Winstead’s Business Litigation Practice Group. Jacob focuses his practice on probate, trust and estate litigation and estate planning.
- Represented a beneficiary in reversing fraudulent changes made to pay-on-death accounts
- Represented a corporate trustee against claims raised by a successor trustee for breach of fiduciary duty, securities fraud and failure to prudently invest trust assets
- Represented a beneficiary in prosecuting breach of fiduciary duty claims against several family trustees for their failure to distribute a corporate special dividend received by the legacy trusts as mandatory income
- Represented an individual executor against claims raised by a former beneficiary for undue influence, fraud and elder abuse related to a will contest
- Represented an individual trustee prosecute claims for breach of fiduciary duty against a former trustee for improperly investing trust assets