Jay Pritcher is a member of Winstead’s Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group. Jay’s practice focuses on the acquisition, development, leasing and disposition of properties for a variety of regional and national developers and end users, including retail, office, and multi-family uses. Jay’s experience includes serving as the Director of Real Estate Law for Home Depot. In his role as Director, he led the company’s acquisition, disposition, development and portfolio management for several types of real property throughout much of the United States and Mexico. Having been in-house counsel, Jay has a unique perspective to understand a client’s needs and demands driving real estate development.
- Represent China-based developer in acquisition of 2,950 acres of land in North Texas for future development of a master-planned community, including CFIUS and FIRRMA issues
- Represent real estate development subsidiary of a global investment firm in the acquisition, development and leasing of numerous retail properties across the nation
- Represent Fortune 50 company in acquisition, leasing and development of industrial facilities across the nation
- Represent high-growth retail tenants in their acquisition and leasing across the nation
- Represent developers in development, leasing and other matters for mixed-use office buildings