Julia Vann is an associate in Winstead’s Corporate, Securities/M&A Practice Group. She represents both public and private companies in matters relating to securities regulation, corporate finance and governance, mergers and acquisitions and other commercial transactions.
- Represented private human resources technology company in the sale of all of its stock for approximately $25 million.
- Represented local lifting equipment company in the acquisition of its competitors for approximately $30 million.
- Represented local HVAC company in the sale of all of its assets for approximately $15 million.
- Represented NASDAQ-listed biotechnology company in connection with a registered direct offering of approximately $2.1 million of common stock and warrants.
- Represented Tex-Mex chain restaurant, as borrower, in connection with $900 million syndicated loan.