Kristi E. Stotts is a shareholder in Winstead's Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group. Kristi’s practice is focused on real estate development, with an emphasis on structuring and administering residential, mixed-use and office condominiums, and residential and mixed-use communities. Kristi represents developers in their administration of property owner associations. Kristi also has experience in a variety of commercial real estate transactions including drafting acquisition and disposition contracts, easements and license agreements.
- Representation of condominium developers and builders in the creation of high-rise, mixed-use, commercial and residential condominium projects
- Representation of developers and builders in the conversion of multifamily housing into residential condominiums
- Representation of developers and builders in structuring single family and townhome projects and master planned residential and mixed-use developments
- Representation of developers and builders in the formation and administration of residential, commercial and mixed-use property owners associations
- Representation of condominium developers and builders in complying with secondary mortgage market requirements (FHA, VA, FNMA, etc.) and the Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act
- Representation of purchasers and sellers of real estate in the acquisition, disposition and development of improved and unimproved property