Matt Dzura is a member of Winstead’s Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group. His practice involves advising clients in a wide variety of complex real estate transactions, including joint venture formations, financings, and the acquisition and disposition of real estate assets located throughout the United States. In addition, Matt has experience in multistate portfolio transactions, preferred equity financings, mixed-use condominiums, leasing, and negotiating development agreements, management agreements, and franchise agreements.
- Represented a student housing development company with its development, financing, and disposition of multiple properties throughout the United States.
- Represented borrowers and lenders in numerous construction and term loan financings in excess of $500 million.
- Represented a private equity fund in connection with the formation of a programmatic joint venture with a national hospitality group, and represented the joint venture in the acquisition, development, franchising, financing, and sale of hotel properties.
- Represented a private REIT in the sale of a national multifamily portfolio consisting of over 10,000 units across 12 states for over $2 billion.
- Represented a multinational energy corporation in the sale of its state-wide refining, distribution, and retail assets, including a 58,000 barrel-per-day refinery, multiple product distribution terminals, pipeline distribution systems, and a network of 58 service stations.