Preston "Trip" Dyer provides strategic federal and state tax planning advice for a broad range of transactions throughout the lifecycle of a business entity, from formation to exit. He has robust experience with entity formations, mergers and acquisitions, real estate development and investments, and tax credit financing. He also routinely assists investment managers in the formation and operation of private investment funds and family offices, and represents nonprofit corporations in connection with obtaining tax exemptions and operations.
Trip provides practical, real world tax advice related to partnership and limited liability company formations and transactions, as well as corporate organizations, reorganizations, and mergers in a wide variety of industries. Additionally, Trip works closely with our Airlines Industry Group, offering critical tax guidance related to the lease, purchase and sale of aircraft.
- Partnership and limited liability company formations and transactions
- Corporate organizations, reorganizations and mergers
- Nonprofit corporation and tax-exempt entity formation and transactions
- State franchise and property tax planning
- Private investment fund formation