With more than a decade of experience representing owners and investors in complex business transactions, Ryan Goins focuses his practice on the acquisition, development, financing, operation, and disposition of commercial real estate properties. Ryan’s practice encompasses a wide range of high value real estate transactions, including restructuring and distressed asset proceedings. In addition, he served as in-house counsel for a privately held energy and investment company, where he concentrated on realizing the owner and end-user’s vision in mixed-use real estate development matters.
- Acquisitions and Dispositions: Represents owners and investors in acquisition and disposition transactions, with extensive experience in multifamily, retail, manufactured housing, single family rental portfolio, self-storage, and industrial assets.
- Real Estate Development: Represents developers and investors throughout the life cycle of mixed-use, multifamily, and industrial properties.
- Finance: Represents borrowers in mortgage and mezzanine finance transactions, including construction and construction-to-permanent loans.
- Leasing and Asset Management: Represents landlords in the management and leasing of office, industrial, and retail properties.
- Distressed Assets: Represents purchasers in the preparation for and implementation of distressed real estate and energy asset acquisitions.