Seth Eaton is a member of Winstead's Real Estate Finance Practice Group. His practice focuses on the representation of banks, debt funds and other institutional lenders and servicers in commercial mortgage loan and mezzanine loan transactions. He also assists start-up businesses with formation and organizational matters and advises a variety of business enterprise to negotiate and structure a wide variety of real estate, business, corporate and commercial transactions
- Represents institutional lenders in the origination, sale and participation of bridge loans, construction loans and CMBS loans ranging in size from $1 to $200 million and secured by real estate in all major asset classes, as well as advising clients with respect to:
- The origination and sale of mezzanine loans;
- Drafting and negotiating participation agreements;
- Structuring table funding arrangements; and
- Drafting and negotiating mortgage loan purchase and sale agreements.
- Represents special and sub-servicers in connection with foreclosures, work-outs, loan assumptions and loan modifications.
- Represents businesses and investors in commercial real estate acquisition, disposition, investment, development and leasing transactions.
- Advises clients on entity formation and organizational structures and in connection with acquisitions and dispositions.
- Represents clients in connection with structuring and negotiating supply contracts and licensing arrangements.