Teddy Holtz is a member of Winstead’s Real Estate Development & Investments Practice Group. Teddy has represented property owners associations and condominiums with matters involving collection, deed restriction violation (DRV), and corporate matters, with a particular focus on litigation, contract review and torts.
Teddy is Board Certified in Property Owners Association Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Representation as corporate governance and administration counsel
- Representation of associations and developers with regard to operational issues, including the interpretation and application of covenants, rules, and statutes
- Coordination of meetings, elections, and voting
- Preparation and review of property use agreements and vendor contracts
- Oversight of fiscal matters such as budgeting, levying special assessments, and maintenance of reserve funds
- Counseling in the pre-transition, transition, and post-transition phases of the community development
- Fair Housing Act compliance assistance
- Enforcement of restrictive covenants and community rules
- Mediation and litigation services