Fred Tuthill has over three decades of experience handling tax-oriented business transactions and business planning for clients in a variety of industries. He is a shareholder in our Taxation, Employee Benefits & Private Benefits Practice Group.
Fred consults with clients on highly complex federal, state, and local tax issues and provides planning services to strategically assist clients with their tax obligations. He also handles tax controversy and audit work and provides general business planning to help clients structure or restructure their organizations to become more efficient and best manage their tax obligations.
- Corporate and partnership federal income tax issues and planning; oil and gas tax issues
- Federal and state tax litigation
- Texas sales, franchise and ad valorem taxes
- Tax-oriented partnership structuring and planning
- Tax-oriented corporate acquisition, separation and reorganization
- IRS audit and administrative appeals
- General business planning